This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate links means that sometimes if you click through to a website and register or purchase something, I may get a commission from that sale at no extra cost to you. For more information click here.
Note: Prices are not guaranteed and may change after date of publication.
In this post, I bring you a handy guide of the best gifts for cooking lovers under $100–and they’re all shippable from Amazon!
This is a curated list of 16 cooking items your home cook will love and get plenty of use out of. As a cooking lover myself, I adore kitchen gadgets that are not only useful, time saving and durable, but budget friendly as well. Do these items even exist? You bet they do! Here is the list of these almost ✨magical✨ gifts for cooking lovers under $100!
16 Gifts for Cooking Lovers Under $100
- BELLA 2.9Qt Touchscreen Air Fryer: Air fryers have become so popular this past year, and for a good reason. It uses hot air to fry foods, not oil! This one has a digital touchscreen control with 8 pre-sets for hassle-free, easy cooking. Feeds 2-4 people (up to 2.5 pounds of food) in just minutes. Simply fill the cooking pan, set your desired temperature and time, and you’re done! Air Fry, Broil, Bake, Roast or Reheat meals.
- Nutribullet Pro Blender: I absolutely adore my NutriBullet, especially for making delicious fruit and veggie smoothies for my kids! I love that this one comes with 3 cups, resealable lids and a recipe book, making this an awesome gift for smoothie enthusiasts.
- Crock-Pot 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker: I’ve had this particular slow cooker for years and it’s never let me down. I love that you can program it, and once its done cooking, it keeps the food on warming until you get home. Its size is perfect for larger cuts of meat, tenderloins, roasts, stews, lasagna and soups. And for the price, it just can’t be beat as one of the most impressive, budget friendly gifts for cooking lovers out there!
- Fix It and Forget It Cookbook: I have an older version of this cookbook, and when I first started using my slow cooker, it was a tremendous help. This one has even more recipes, which are just as simple, tasty and ready to eat as soon as you get home. You really can just Fix It and Forget It when it comes to dinner!
- Braun Immersion Blender: This particular immersion blender was gifted to me last year and it has become one of my favorite kitchen gadgets. It’s especially useful for making my favorite Potato Cheese Soup, since my kids can’t stand detecting chopped onions in their food (don’t know what they’re missing, amiright?). With this immersion blender, I just puree the onions right into the soup stock and done! Undetectable onion in a rich, creamy soup. It’s also great for smoothies, guacamole, hummus…and did I mention it comes with a very useful whisk attachment?
- Indoor Herb Garden Kit: OK, how cool is it to have your own fresh herbs not just available at all times, but right in your own kitchen as well? This kit includes everything you need to start growing fresh herbs right in you kitchen or window sill. It also comes with 18 different types of herb seeds: Basil, Dill, Oregano, Parsley, Chives, Mustard, Cilantro, Sage, Rosemary, Thyme, Garlic Chives, Arugula, Anise, Fennel, Peppermint Summer Savory, Lemon Basil and Thai Basil.
- Ozeri Digital Kitchen Scale: Every serious home chef needs a kitchen scale (I mean, how would we ever make French macarons, right?), and this one definitely gets the job done. I love it’s sleek, elegant design, and its easy to clean surface is just the (precisely weighted ingredients) icing on the cake!
- Papa Vince Olive Oil Extra Virgin + Balsamic Vinegar Set: I recommend olive oil as the fat of choice for my clients, due to all the heart health benefits it provides. Papa Vince’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil is 100% Olive Juice and the Moscato Balsamic Vinegar is made from fresh harvested grapes pressed like wine. Both products are produced in small batches in Sicily. Each harvest will taste different! Perfect for vinaigrettes, bread dips, hummus recipes, soups, and just about anything that calls for nutrient packed EVOO.
- Presto Ceramic FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker: I love making waffles on lazy Sunday mornings. My first waffle maker was a complete disaster though: the rotating hinge came loose, the batter stuck to the grooves and was almost impossible to clean and the “ready light” was as useless as a cover for a Nokia phone (#undestructable). This waffle maker has none of those issues, and what I love most about it is so easy to store and takes up little space in the kitchen!? Plus, my favorite cooking site, Epicurious, rated it as the 2nd best waffle maker in a review (number 1 was too pricey for this list!).
- Chemex Pour Over Coffee Maker: My husband is a total coffee freak, and my own personal barista since I seriously have no idea how to operate his German-made, industrial espresso machine. This particular pour over coffee maker is in his coffee making toolbox, and is way easier to handle. I love it’s elegant design, which is perfect for breaking out while hosting! And the gorgeous wooden handle in the middle keeps your hand cool while pouring out a flavorful, freshly brewed cup.
- Vegetable Chopper and Spiralizer: I love cooking, but the chopping and cutting is not really my favorite part. This handy chopper literally cuts through (get it?) prep time, as it lets you julienne, chop and slice vegetables with ease. Oh, and it’s a spiralizer too! My sister once made me Zoodles with Avocado Sauce and I’ve been a fan ever since. And for the price, I mean, come on!
- Hamilton Beach Digital Food Steamer: This steamer is great since you can program it, and it keeps the food warming once its done. You can also use just one of the tiers for small quantities, stack two tiers for a whole meal, or remove the center divider to fit a variety of large foods. So convenient for cooking foods in a healthy, nutrient-retaining way!
- Fun Apron: This gift will help shout out to the world that your favorite home chef is more than just the one who makes the best meals. I mean, turning raw ingredients into a hunger killing, appetite satisfying and sensory stimulating experience definitely is a super power (at least in my book!).
- Spice Carousel: Know someone who loves cooking with spices? This spice carousel makes the perfect gift, with 12 removable spice compartments on a rotating base and 55 spice labels. Plus-the best part-you don’t need measuring spoons with this carousel. Just twist the dial for a perfect 1/4 tsp. measurement every time!
- Instant Pot 7-in-1: No home cook should be without this Instant Pot. This particular one, which is on sale right now, combines 7 appliances in one: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté pan, yogurt maker and warmer! It’s size cooks for up to 6 people so it’s perfect for families, but also great for meal prepping and batch cooking for singles and smaller households. Definitely a great bang for your buck!
- Cuisinart 5-in-1 Griddler: As you can see, I love me a multitasking kitchen gadget, and this griddler is no exception. This 5-in-1 counter top griddler works as a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle and half grill/half griddle. The plates are also removable for easy clean up, which is also a welcome feature for me. If you’re craving some summery, grilled delights, this compact appliance will be your best friend!
So what do you think of this list of gifts for cooking lovers under $100? Do you have anyone in mind who would love to get one of these multitaskers ? Or maybe as a treat for yourself just because?
Hi! I’m Melissa, Registered Dietitian and mother of two dragons. When I’m not talking nutrition you can find me rolling around the floor with my kids, sewing, crafting, cooking or missing the 90s (seriously, music just isn’t the same). Read More…