This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate links means that sometimes if you click through to a website and register or purchase something, I may get a commission from that sale at no extra cost to you. For more information click here.
Note: Prices are not guaranteed and may change after publication of this post.
Physical fitness is a huge part of overall health, form keeping your muscle mass strong and flexible, to keeping your bones healthy, and for overall mental health as well. As an anti diet and intuitive eating dietitian, I recommend joyful movement over structured, punishing exercise, since not only does it feel good, but it’s also better for incorporating into your lifestyle long term. There’s even research to back it up, such as this paper that found that “joy and passion are the strongest driving forces to physical activity, this highlights the importance of supporting people to find a kind of physical activity that they like”. Which is why in this gift guide, I bring you 12 fun fitness gifts under $100 you can order online. These fitness items help you get some health promoting physical activity, while being enjoyable at the same time. They are all from Amazon, include Prime shipping options and have great customer ratings (yes, I did the budgeting legwork-get it?) Check them out below, and click on the pic for more info!
Fun Fitness Gifts Under $100
- The Fitbit is like a health coach you can have on you at all times. Not only can you use it to track your workouts and stay active, but it can also help manage stress and track your sleeping pattern. You also get a 90-day free trial of the Fitbit Premium to unlock many other features in the Fitbit app. Play your favorite songs and playlists with Spotify app controls on your wrist, make secure purchases with Fitbit Pay and get called, text and smartphone app notifications. There are 20+ goal-based exercise modes, it’s a swimproof device to track those laps around the pool, and the battery can last up to 7 days and up to 5 hours when using built-in GPS. As far as fitness gifts under $100 go, this one’s a great bang for your buck if you ask me!
- The Gaiam Classic Balance Ball Chair is perfect for those of us doing more work sitting down lately. Created by health and fitness experts to improve overall well-being, this alternative desk chair promotes proper alignment and relives back pain and soreness associated with sitting for long periods of time. It also promotes a healthier back, helps strengthen your core and aligns your spine. It can also be used as a traditional exercise ball and comes in many different colors to match your office decor.
- Rollerblades: Remember back in the 90s when rollerblades were all the rage? I remember I even had an exercise tape with rollerblading moves for when I couldn’t skate outside! Well, these bad boys are back in a big way, and it’s great news for those who want their cardio and have fun at the same time. Plus, working out outdoors has great mental health benefits as well. Inline skating can also improve coordination and balance, increases core strength and back posture, is an excellent way to increase your heart health, strengthens and tones your muscles, and it’s fun! So strap on some ‘blades and jam out to Marky Mark’s Good Vibrations (don’t forget to tie up your hair in a scrunchie first!)
- Desk Exercise Bike: Get some workout while you work with this desk exercise bike. It can be used for arms and legs cycling exercise at the office or at home to increase circulation and relieve tension. You can actually do exercise while you are on phone, watching tv, working ,or playing video games! This mini bike is lightweight and portable, easy to store under your desk or a similar small space. The resistance is adjustable for customized exercises, and it has a multifunction LCD monitor display to see time, distance, and count (number of turns). Neat!
- Foldable Mini Trampoline: Exercise is no fun unless it’s…fun! Bounce your way to better health with this portable trampoline that can be used indoor or outdoors. Its unique design allows you to fold the trampoline twice without a safety pad, and helps you to store it conveniently under the bed, in the car trunk or in the closet. Jump, jog, bounce, do jumping jacks…this little guy can handle it all. It’s also great for kids too!
- Dipda Line Stepper: This stepper makes exercise easy, fun and exciting while improving balance, strength, coordination, abs and core. It helps tone both your core and lower body while performing fun and effective twisting actions to work deep muscles without putting extreme pressure on the bones and joints. It’s also portable, quiet and convenient for working out anywhere, at any time. Holds up to 300 lbs, and it’s suitable for various workouts that incorporates both hands and feet such as balance training, yoga, push-ups, planks, dance and workouts targeting specific muscles.
- Upright Row-N-Rider Rowing Machine: Another great fitness gifts under $100 option is this upright rowing machine helps strengthen not only your lower body but shoulders, arms and back! It comes with 3 adjustable resistance bands, to intensify your workout by adding or subtracting bands, and each band adds approximately 22 pounds of resistance. Perfect for setting up in front of your TV for some Netflix and Squats (huh???). Can also be folded and stored under the bed for clutter control.
- Mini Stepper with Resistance Bands: I have this stepper and I love it! Another great piece of equipment for working out while watching TV or listening to music, it’s portable and quiet, two things I also love. You can adjust the resistance, and it gives you a total body workout in one small machine. Equipped with removable training bands, this high-quality stepper tightens over 20 different core muscles and uses low-impact aerobic exercise to help tone your chest, back and shoulders. Also great for glutes, quads and legs.
- Air Walk Trainer Elliptical Machine Glider: An elliptical machine for under $100? I’ll have to hint this one to my hubby! This Air Walk Trainer provides an aerobic workout, giving you all the benefits of stretching, walking, running, cross-country skiing and aerobic dancing without jarring impacts or damaging movements to your body. It gives you a full body workout while being easy on your joints. It also folds to half its length for easy storage. Comes with an LCD monitor to display time, count, and total distance.
- Exercise Twist Disc: Working out while sitting on this disc is so much fun! The Sit Twister features 3 hand holds on the disc, allowing for a wide variety of exercises and flexibility routines that will satisfy both beginners and advanced users alike. Use the board for push-ups, planking, as a twist board, and more! Although it’s light and compact, it holds up to 400 lbs! It’s also easy to store and convenient to use anywhere. Comes in different colors for an individualized fitness experience.
- Aerial Yoga Swing Set: No list of fitness gifts under $100 could be complete without an aerial yoga kit. It’s great for spinal decompression or building upper body strength. Not only is it perfect for yoga and stretching exercises, but it’s so much fun to use! Just play your favorite YouTube aerial yoga video, and you’re on your way to some om-azing health benefits. Plus, it’s perfect for kids as well!
- Swim Fit Board: Swimming is a great aerobic exercise that’s easy on your joints. The Swim Fit board has straps to keep the board in place so you can swim with your arms and legs, while keeping your head above water. No need for googles, ear plugs or swimming caps! It’s perfect for both beginners or experts, and it’s a wonderful training aid for beginning swimmers.
Need more gift inspiration? Check out these super helpful gift guides for anyone on your list:
- Cooking Lovers Gift Guide
- Self Care and Wellness Gift Guide
- Coffee Lovers Gift Guide
- Non Candy Valentines Day Gifts for Kids
I hope you enjoyed this gift guide for fun fitness gifts under $100! And remember, you fitness doesn’t have to look the way diet culture has made it out to be. Joyful movement is any movement that you enjoy doing, from a relaxing yoga session, to a nice walk around the block. As long as it feels good, it’s intentionally chosen and fits into your life reality, it’s 100% valid. So here’s to moving intuitively! And don’t forget to chat me up below in the comments sections and tell me what’s your favorite type of movement!
Hi! I’m Melissa, Registered Dietitian and mother of two dragons. When I’m not talking nutrition you can find me rolling around the floor with my kids, sewing, crafting, cooking or missing the 90s (seriously, music just isn’t the same). Read More…